Monday, December 13, 2010

Just finished another baseball set in psa 8 or better

As most of you know who know me, I am an avid card collector. Primarily I collect baseball, football and basketball cards but also hockey, other sports and even non-sports. I also like to collect them in graded condition. The grading company I use is PSA and I strive to get every card in every set in psa 8(near mint to mint) or better. I have collected cards for about 25 years and graded cards for most of that time period.

My collection has grown significantly over the years and I now have 105 sets complete with each card in psa 8 or better condition. The 105th that I just completed today is a 25-card set called the East Hills Pirates and was named after the East Hills Shopping Center outside of Pittsburgh where the cards were distributed. The set contains Hall of Famers Roberto Clemente, Willie Stargell and Bill Mazeroski.

No comments:

Post a Comment